Wednesday, April 05, 2006

whoopie!! I am a blogger now


hello folks,
Welcome me onboard, I have joined the gang of bloggers. As the description of my blog goes, I am not much of a blogger - well, then why the heck did I create one (??), thought its a good way to start to express myself, do all the talking, take out few moments for what I think about myself, the world around, the issues around. Mix a bit of fun, esp. things I am interested in , like the latest spanish (espanol) learning fever ( I know this one's very strong), and mix up a cocktail(something I would love doing, thanks Mishra for inspiring me) that I can sip at my own will, pondering over things that are yet to come, days that I am yet to see and working to make them gleeful.

till then,
ciao.

1 comment:

Tanushree said...

Hey if you really want to learn how to mix up a cocktail, then you should take one of the Smirnoff Bartending workshops that happen at 10 Downing Street. Beleive me, worth every paisa of the 250 bucks you pay for it.