Monday, December 18, 2006

Age and Wisdom

Last 16th I turned 27. Arshi laughed, " he he 3 more to be 30 ".. Butterflies in my stomach..
Am I going to be 30 soon. Nooooo I dont deserve that.. What have I done to have this, look what a brat I am, outside and inside. Just fews days back I used to have uncles and aunties who were around 30, would I be one of those?

But the dirty thirty feeling has made me wiser. A friend said "really?" .. not sarcastically, just opined on the wise of the world. She had a point - is the perceived wisdom really wise? Nevertheless, I feel wise because for me today has a never before importance. Today is the day.. The motto - live life like there's no tomorrow. Arshi says.. thoughts of an artist, not a honcho. She knows I'm an artist too.

Why is this feeling sinking.. Did I miss something in the last 27 years. If I did, I'll not miss anything in the next 27 years. With a resolution to make life more beautiful, which has more satiation for me and for people around me, I let my b'day pass. One more year gone by, say hello to a wiser Ambrish.

No comments: